You have the right to take along an advocacy worker to school meetings. 

They can help you share your views on the decisions that are made about you. They can help you work out what you want to say and can even speak for you if that’s what you want. There’s more info about advocacy on the Scottish Government website

You can ask your school or council for help finding an advocacy worker near you. Or call the Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance 0131 524 1975.

If you’re aged 12-15 and want help from an advocate to use your rights to be involved in planning your learning support, My Rights My Say might be able to help you.

If you’re care experienced, check out who your local advocate is at Who Cares? Scotland.