If you’re aged 12 – 15 then My Rights, My Say can help you to use your rights to be involved in decisions made about your learning and support
My Rights, My Say can help you if:
- you want to find out more about how to use your rights
- you’ve asked your school or local council to find out if you need extra support or a Co-ordinated Support Plan
- you don’t think your school or local council are listening to your views
- you have asked for help to sort out a disagreement with the school.
- you’ve asked the Additional Support Needs Tribunal to look into a disagreement with your school or local council and you need someone who knows all about the law to act on your behalf.