There are loads of ways your school can support you if you are finding it difficult to learn or get involved in school life. Here are just a few:
- getting extra time with a teacher
- support from a social worker or interpreter
- help learning English, if you come from a different country
- special equipment or technology that helps with your school work
- help to get around the school building, or to get to school
- someone to help you take medicine
- different work to do
- a place to chill out so you can stay calm or cope with the noise in a busy school.
Check out the different support that’s helped other young people.