There are lots of ways that schools can support you if you need help to access school and feel more included, like:
- support from a social worker or therapist
- an interpreter to help you have your say
- help learning English if you come from a different country
- special equipment or technology that helps with your work
- help to get around the school building
- support to get to school, like a taxi
- someone to help you take medicine
- more time in exams
- more understanding from teachers if it takes you longer to do your work because it’s harder for you to access info online or in books
- a place to chill out so you can stay calm or cope with the noise in school.
Check out the different support that’s helped other young people.