No one has the right to hurt you, call you names or treat you badly. Bullying is always wrong, whether it happens at school, at home, in a text or on social media.
When you’re being bullied, it can feel like it’s never going to stop. And it can feel so lonely. But you are not the only one, and you do have options you can try out which might help:
- get advice online – check out the tips, films and links below.
- talk to a friend – bottling up your feelings can make you feel worse
- tell your fave teacher – the school has a duty to look after you and make sure you feel safe
- block, delete or unfriend anyone who is bullying you on social media
- keep a log about the times you are bullied, or save any messages you get. You can use them to report the bullying
- remember that childline is there for you if you want to talk about it but don’t know who to turn to.