Bullying can happen to anyone at any time – at school, at home, in a text or on social media.
Here are a few ideas to help you if you’re being bullied:
- tell your friends, so they can look out for you and take your mind off it
- talk to a teacher – the school has a duty to look after you and make sure you feel safe
- block, delete or unfriend anyone who is bullying you on social media
- keep a log about the times you are bullied, or save any messages you get. You can use them to report the bullying
- remember that childline is there for you if you want to talk about it but don’t know who to turn to.
Being bullied is always wrong, whether it happens once or lots of times. Get advice online. The respectme film below is a good place to start.