If you’re feeling low or anxious about something at school, remember you’re not alone. Lots of people feel that way. Here are some things you can try that might make things easier for you:
- talk to someone you trust who can help you think about what your options are and see things more clearly
- tell your teacher if there is a part of school life you are really struggling with
- try to get a good night’s sleep – when you’re tired, things feel worse
- ask if you can reduce your timetable to help you cope
- follow some tips about coping with exams
- try to find people who understand how you feel and are into the same things as you
- get advice online – check out our ideas below.