I feel down about school - Reach
7 tips if you’re feeling worried, depressed or stressed about school
- It’s not easy to talk, but speaking with an adult you trust can be the first step to things getting better for you.
- Remember you’re not the only one. Check out what young people have shared with us about how they feel and what’s helped them.
- Not gone to school today? Get advice if you struggle to go to school because you feel too depressed or anxious.
- Ask for more time to do your work to help you cope better.
- Follow some good advice about dealing with exam stress.
- Try to get a good sleep – you feel worse when you’re tired.
- Ask if there’s somewhere you can go in school to chill out.