If you’ve got a disability and feel like you can’t properly access what you need to help you learn at school, here are 5 ways that CALL Scotland can help you:
- You can borrow special equipment to help you overcome your disability
- You can get SQA exam papers in a digital format if your support need makes it hard for you to access standard exam papers
- You can access tons of books and learning resources in accessible, alternative formats
- You can get a free text reader so you can hear the words in any Microsoft Word document read aloud to you
- You can listen to a Scottish voice to read aloud books, webpages and pdfs.
You can email CALL Scotland email@example.com to find out how they can help you access your learning.