Get in touch

If you are worried or unhappy about school, you might have lots of questions, like ‘Where do I get help?’ or ‘How can this change?’

We can give you advice about getting extra support if you’re having issues with school and live in Scotland.

If you need support with other issues or want to talk to someone about how you are feeling, we can give you ideas for who you could ask for help.

Respecting your privacy – how we store your info.

Parent, carer or practitioner?
Get advice about a child’s rights to additional support for learning from Enquire