Bullying can happen even if you’re not at school.
It might be that you’re:
– being called names
– being made to feel small
– being teased
– having rumours spread about you
– being ignored and left out
– being threatened.
If you think you’re being bullied whilst the schools are closed, here are some tips that could help:
– try not to panic, you can still get help even though you’re not at school
– keep screenshots of any nasty messages or images that you receive
– tell someone you trust or get in touch with an organisation, like Childline that can give you advice
– change your social media profiles to private
– unfollow people
– remove yourself from any negative groups
– block anyone who is sending you messages you’re not happy with.