5 ways schools can support you if you’re care-experienced:
- an advocate to help you get your views across at meetings – check out our film on help to have your say
- support to settle in at a new school if you’ve moved home – check out our advice on changing schools
- extra help from a social worker or support worker
- different places for you to go to learn – like studying at college instead
- help planning what you can do after you leave school – check out our advice for school leavers.
There are more ways that schools can support you than just these ones listed above. Talk to your school about what’s right for you.